Monday, July 17, 2006


i hate thinking of titles for posts

watched Pirates of The Carribean 2..verdict: entertaining overall, but draggy at some parts, Johnny Depp still rocks but I feel the 1st one (as with all other movies) is better.

anyway, my eldest bro just came back from london yesterday..freakin' 4-month long summer break. well, I was happy to see him, and was also happy (maybe even happier? =p) to see this.



I don't have to tell you what it is, the Apple iPod has become so overwhelmingly popular that "iPod" has become the generic term for portable mp3 players.



so, my ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!! brother got me a 60gig whitey pod.
it came in this very minimalistic box which exudes oh-so-much-yeng-ness



contents:



i love it love it love it so much that i even named it after my future dog - Eleanor.



music, videos, photos..it does it all...and, it can even be used for err..self-defense:

McSweeney's 8 Ways To Kill Someone By Using An iPod

this one's my hands-down favourite:

5. Dig a pit about 5 feet deep, then take about 15 3-foot-long stakes 2 inches in diameter and sharpen one end to a fine point, like a very sharp pencil. Jam the sticks at least a foot into the ground, with the sharp ends pointing up. Cover the hole with pine boughs, grass, and leaves. Treat the iPod like a slice of cheese pizza in a deep, hot oven and place it gently in the middle.


read here the other 7 ways to kill...far more effective than headbutting someone in the chest i assure you..=]

Posted by ~z at 8:52 PM