Friday, August 18, 2006


again?

whoa, another day, and another post..this is not good...



anyway, in the past week, i've had my Piano practical exam and i got back my "A"-levels results for my first term...one went well, the other was like crap.

getting my exam results reminded me how fast time was flying, and the fact that i still haven't decided on my future yet worries my parents. you know, most people have their future career laid out for them and they don't have a choice when it comes to deciding on what they want to do. i know of some friends who wanted to do mass comm but was forced into law by her parents.

i have a similar problem, but on the contrary, my parents give me the freedom to decide on what to study..the problem is, i don't know what i want.
the thing is, everything is the same to me, i don't have an inclination towards any career whatsoever.

medicine? ok lah.

aeronautical engineering? why not?

biotech? i don't mind.

actuarial science? can also.

the list goes on....
sigh...

my future's quite messed up as it is, and add to that the fact that i was lucky enough to be selected for National Service for next year.



double sigh

i haven't even really thought about it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on a more cheerful note, something i received in the mail:











and the premiership's starting tomorrow!!
i'll admit i haven't been this excited about the start of a new season since...since erm..last season..

the main reason for my optimism is the excellent signings Rafa Benitez has made: young Argie central defender Gabriel Palletta for the future, left winger Chilean Speedy Gonzales, equally speedy right winger Jermaine Pennant, and probably the speediest, striker Craig Bellamy.



Other than that, Brazilian Fabio Aurelio (go here to see his goal-scoring exploits at valencia) provides additional cover on the left and Dutch forward Dirk Kuyt is discussing personal terms with Rick Parry as i type.

Our defence and midfield was strong as it is from last season, but with the new buys we made i believe we have the squad to challenge CSKA Chelski this time around. we start off against newcomers Sheffield United tomorrow night and i don't see us not winning that tie.

The future's bright. The future's red. =]

Posted by ~z at 5:37 PM